Thursday, March 26, 2009

Birthday Weekend

I had a great weekend!! James sent me to Seattle to visit an old friend of mine. The weekend was originally planned as a "Last Hurrah" before she gave birth to her first child. It ended up being a few days walking the halls of the hospital trying to get the baby to come on out of there. It was so great talking and catching up...even if it took place in a hospital room. As it turns out, I missed the birth by 2 days! Her baby is ADORABLE!!
I was also able to drive out to visit my brother, Tim, and his family. I was so glad that they put me up for a few nights. They all spoiled me for my birthday.

We Colored...

We Played in the bounce-house...



We went bowling...







And then I tried to take them all home with me, but they wouldn't fit in my suitcase. Looks like I need to get some new luggage!

Thanks for the great time in Washington!!
For my birthday, James took me out for a Fondue-rific dinner. We went to "The Melting Pot" for a dinner of yummy fondue dinner followed by delicious chocolate fondue. Yummy!!! Thank you, Pumpkin, for the wonderful birthday! I love you!!

1 comment:

RightHahn said...

Hey!!! Glad you had fun... and I'm sorry I missed Lydia time:)

Love ya....