First, James finished our kitchen:
Before:
And After. Isn't it pretty?!! James did such a great job!
Then on May 24 we celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary. Can you believe it has been a year already? We celebrated by spending a few days in San Francisco.
I got to see the OCEAN!!! Yay!
We went to Alcatraz
We hit up Ghirardelli Square, of course
and I think I wore James out!!!
Then we went to Missouri to visit James' Dad and Stepmom.
They took us to see Joey Riley's Comedy Review, the New Shanghai Circus, and the "Noah" musical at the Sight and Sound Theatre (Yah, we got backstage passes)...

We had a great time visiting. Paul had been wanting to build a shooting range on his property for a while, so James helped him build it. James had to enjoy it while he could, since I wont let him get a gun.
Now Paul and Betty need to rest up!On the way home we stopped over in L.A. and got to spend a day (Father's Day) with my family. It was so great to see them, even if it was only for a day.
Now we are home getting back into the swing of things.
1 comment:
yeah...now i'm just more sad that i missed you;(
but i'm kind of glad you had fun w/o me??? yeah...kind of :)
ha ha - happy anniversary!!!
Post a Comment