OK, we'll catch you up, in a nutshell:
- James is still in school. about half way through with his program. Yay!
- Suzanne was hired on full time at arvato digital services, in the Human Resources department.
- We played a lot of Rock Band...a lot.

- James became a Pirate (for his birthday)

- James re-finished a piano. Looks good doesn't it?

- We learned the blessings of Technology, first hand. We needed medical help in order to conceive a baby. It was pretty amazing to see things that you normally only see in science books at school...and know that they were our DNA. We went through Invitro Fertilization. It was a lot of doctor's appointments, shots (yuck!), other medications, high and low emotions...and other pleasant experiences. This is a picture of one of our embryos at 3 days:

And this is a picture of our 2 growing babies at 9 weeks:

We are having twins. Due in October. We couldn't be more excited. It has been a long road...and this is just the beginning!
4 comments:
Woohoo!!! Congratulations to you!! Twins - can't imagine - but twice the fun, right? I hope your pregnancy goes well and the babies grown healthy and strong, as they prepare to live in the outside world. Take good care! We'll be thinking of you!
Love, Dorene
AAAAaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!I'm happy and sad - can I say that? Well...I am. I'm super excited for you, but so sad I didn't know all the trouble you were going through...and that I'm not closer to help you now...
blah...
I need more details... ;)
Yes I did miss you guys and I'm so excited for your news! Let me know when the baby shower is. If it's in SAC I'll be there, but if it's somewhere else I'll send you gifts! Gotta love them babies :)
And James, you've got skillz-the piano is amazing! Nice work.
Hopefully we'll see you guys soon. Keep up with the Rock Band.
PS. Yah, school is almost over!!!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for your little beans.
Post a Comment