Monday, July 5, 2010

All right. I have been pretty lazy lately. I blame the babies. (I get to blame everything on the babies! I love it!)
Everything is going well with the pregnancy. I am growing and growing.

And they are growing and growing.


Our last ultrasound shows that they are 1 lb 5 oz and 1 lb 3 oz. We didn't get many good pictures of them...they were being naughty! They kept moving and the Neonatologist had a hard time keeping track of which legs belonged to which baby. James has grounded them, they have to stay in their womb for 3 more months! (yes, the cheesy "Dad" jokes have begun!)

James has been really busy being handy like he is. He finished painting the nursery.
(Where's James???)

He made some wall hangings to decorate the nursery.

This weekend he is working on tiling the dining area. This will make clean up much easier with 2 little rug rats crawling around in a few months. I will have to post some pictures as soon as he's finished.
I helped. Well, I helped him push the fridge into the living room...and threw my back out in the process. Who knew that pregnancy wouldn't allow you to push a fridge around!? So, My 4th of July weekend has been spent in bed trying to heal my back and grow babies.

4 comments:

RightHahn said...

I love it!! You look way good - and I love that James camouflaged himself into the babies' room. Those kind of ninja skills will come in handy in no time:)

Ruth M said...

So glad to hear that things are going well. Hopefully you will be able to find James before the babies arrive.

JR and Summer said...

The room looks great! I bet your having a blast docorating it! Good job! I still can't believe your having twins!

English1 said...

The photo of James against the wall and the caption made me laugh out loud! I'm so happy things are going well in all regards. I missed seeing you a couple (few?) weeks ago in Sac - had to run to Primary and still had several kids beat me there! Josh's Eagle Court went well last night. Love that boy! See you before the babes are born, I hope! Take care - Dorene