The first two items on the list went according to plan. We played with the family while James was hooking up the computer. Then we went to dinner with the Mills family, and met up with the Crosby's and Sooz for an evening of laughter and games. We had such a wonderful time! We love getting together with our friends. We only wish we lived closer so that we could do it more often.
Great evening so far. Everywhere I have lived, Rite-Aid is a 24-hour operation, so we didn't worry about how late we stayed and played. We got on the road at about a quarter to midnight. We pulled up to the first Rite-Aid...lights out. Closed. Boo. My hopes were not completely dashed yet, though. So we kept on to the next Rite-Aid on the way home..in Auburn. Lights out...Closed, too!!!! Now I am crushed, because it is the last store on our way home. It has become an obsession to me! I need my malted crunch fix! I will be making some phone calls and perhaps some more trips to Cali.

All in all, though. Great weekend!
2 comments:
Rude Rite-Aids!!! What's wrong with them - don't they know how important it is to get your fix whenever you want it?
Glad everything else went according to plan:)
Suzanne- This is my FAVE ice cream as well! I used to love Thrifty for this reason alone. There is a Rite Aid in Carson City. I'll have to pop in and see if they carry it there.
Post a Comment