Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our Chair

Ever since we got married, James and I have been doing things to make our house "Our Home". We have been wanting an accent chair for the living room for a long time, and everywhere we looked, they were SOOOO expensive. Something that I did not realize when we got married was that James can do anything!! He is amazing! We decided what we wanted, and he looked at it and said "I can build that" ...and he did! I have never done any upholstery before, but thank goodness for the Internet! So, we built a chair! I think it turned out pretty well!



(...and yes, that is "Notting Hill" on the TV in the background. James was at school, so I got to watch chick flicks!)

3 comments:

Janelle said...

You guys are an awesome team! Love the chair.

RightHahn said...

Fabulous!!! But - where's mine.... I'll go wait by the mailbox for it right now:)

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

I LOVE it! That would match my house perfectly...when can I place my order? :)