Monday, March 9, 2009

The Chocolate Malted Gods are against me!!

Now the Chocolate Malted Gods are just teasing me. I went to the grocery store for some milk and other necessities today on my way home from work. I was grabbing some "Moose Tracks" ice cream, because that is my 2nd favorite flavor. I saw that Save Mart had a "Chocolate Malted Crunch" flavor! I was so excited, I put 2 in my cart. I am sure it is not as good as the Thrifty Brand because this one had Whopper size malt balls instead of the tiny little malt balls of joy. But, I thought it might tide me over and satisfy my craving for a while.
So, I am at the check stand and my wallet is not in my purse!!! I could not think of where it was, so I had to leave the store empty handed. The checker offered to hold my purchases in the cooler while I went home to find my wallet, but this store was completely on the other side of town, so I was not going to come all the way back.
Turns out, my wallet was in my car (thank goodness). I was still hopeful because there is a Save Mart by my house. So, James and I went to that store to pick up the goods. I was so excited! Wouldn't you know it...this store did not have any Knock off Chocolate Malted Krunch ice cream!! What did I do to piss off the Chocolate Malted Gods!!!!!

1 comment:

RightHahn said...

I think you sneezed on a Thursday...