We discovered the "Zoo" here in Reno today. We spent a nice hour walking around looking at all the animals. They had quite a few animals that I had never heard of...and cant remember the names of now. But the first Monday of every month is free admission, so we went to check it out today.
All mt boys looking at the camel. We received those Monkey backpacks at a baby shower before the boys were born. They fasten on really well and have a "Tail"...that is a leash. I never thought I would be one of those moms who would use a leash, but I guess I am. The backpack is so cute and the boys loved wearing them. And when you have 2 little boogers running around, it is nice that they cant get too far. I don't even feel bad about the leash. Dont judge me.
JR and JP excited about the monkeys.
| The boys also love their hats. They wear them around the house all the time...usually to the side like an early 90's white hip hop artist. In public we try to get them on straight. |
| JR and Daddy |
| One of the animals was sleeping, so JP told everyone to shhhh. When he does this he taps his nose with his finger. On his noes, in his nose...whatever. Just be quiet for the sleeping animals. |
There were tons of peacocks roaming around. They were so beautiful!
I didn't even know there was such a thing as a white peacock! I guess there is. And when it mates with a normal peacock, you get one that looks like this. It was quite an awesome sight!! I want one now!!!
| Lion |
They had a white tiger (behind the little house there). They even had a Liger, but it was hiding behind a log and all we could see was its ears.
No comments:
Post a Comment