Thursday, May 10, 2012

Finally finished


When I was a kid, my mom made a "Canvas Town" that we loved to play on.  It was a city that she created and drew (in Crayon) onto a canvas.  It had lots of locations that were real and in our lives... Our house, School, McDonald's, etc.  The canvas town is now a favorite of the grand kids.  When we went to visit Grandma's house a few months back my boys got to play with it and LOVED it!  I have been planning on making our own canvas town ever since.  As you can imagine, with 3 babies in the house things take a long time to get done.  Well, I have finally finished it and I am pretty proud of it!  The boys seem to like it and that's all that really matters.

3 comments:

RightHahn said...

Soooooo smart!! I also love the videos and pictures from earlier posts - your kids are so cute...and big...and cute:)

tarat said...

I REALLY hope we get to see you and these cuties in a few months! Theses posts are making me miss you guys!

Ruth M said...

That is super cute. I must make one, princess style, for my girls.