Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sick-O

We have had a pretty good week. I have been behind at updating because I have been SICK...again! Now that I am working in the schools around all those snot nosed germ carriers we call children, I will probably get every cold and/or flu that goes around. Awesome. This week it was the Flu. Tuesday I was only scheduled for a half day in the morning at an elementary school. I felt great in the morning, and then by the end of my half day I felt like poo. I slept the rest of Tuesday and I tried again on Wednesday. and tried again on Thursday. Each day I felt TERRIBLE! I don't have a thermometer, but I am sure my temperature must have been at least 150 degrees! at least!

My fever finally broke Friday night, and now it is just dealing with the weakness, lack of energy, sore throat and plugged up ears. I ditched church today, but I will give work a try tomorrow. I hope I make it through the day! Poor me!

At least I have a wonderful Husband who puts up with my whining, and will bring me anything I want. The other good thing is that I haven't really been able to eat anything, so I have lost 10 lbs! Watch out on all the Magazine covers next month: "Newest Diet Craze! Loose 10 lbs in 6 days!"

As for James, other than taking care of me, he has been keeping busy with work and school. He has finals this week. One more semester down! I am so proud of him!

2 comments:

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

That is the ONLY thing positive about being sick...it sucks while you're going through it but after its great! When I came back from Ricks I got deathly sick for 2 months and I lost my Fresh 15 plus 15! It was AWESOME! I hoped to get sick before our Hawaii trip but I couldn't find any sick kiddos to sneeze on me! Glad you're feeling better!! See you this weekend??

JR and Summer said...

I know how that feels :0)