I am so glad that the election is over! Not necessarily because of the outcome of the election, but because now I can watch TV without hearing "(mud sling, mud sling, mud sling) ...This is (insert politician's name here), and I approve this message."
But that is not the only reason.
Why cant Politicians be as gracious during the election process as they are after the election? McCain's concession speech was very gracious, and quite touching. I agree with him. I hope that we can now all work together to move forward, and improve our situation here in the USA, under President Obama.
2 comments:
I agree, I was impressed with McCain's speech and felt it was so sincere. It did make me feel that the decision has been made and now I need to support my president. Even though I am opposed to Obama, it was quite amazing to think about so many people who have waited a long time to see an African American President.
He is a great speaker, that's what got him where he is.
Well, are you guys coming down for a visit anytime. It would be nice to get together again.
Ashley
You summed it up very well!
Post a Comment