It is only October, and we had our first snow. I was hoping to experience Autumn, since I have lived in So Cal forever and never really got all four seasons (not that I ever missed the crappy ones!). But, no. Looks like Reno goes from Summer to Winter, too!
I am looking into finding a way for humans to hibernate through winter like the Bears do. I think Step one is to put on a layer of fat for insulation. (Done). I will keep you posted on my progress.
7 comments:
That is crazy! I saw on the weather that there were "snow flurries," but I didn't know if that meant snow really stuck. Bundle up, sounds like a long winter... oh wait you're newlyweds, you'll stay plenty warm.
;) Ashley
Have I told you lately that I love you? I'm excited you're blogging because it will bring many laughs to me!
Ok missy, you never told me you had a blog!
Hey, sent you an e-mail and then saw you have a blog on Jami's blog! I have to totally agree with you on the snow. I hate it!
Dove
Snowboarding here we come! But I feel your pain...I dread the cold.
I just found you through LindsAy's blog. I love you and miss you.
Kricket
I need help on step one. Should I hire a coach?
lindsay
Post a Comment