Sunday, December 2, 2012

September 2012

After a busy August, we were able to relax a little more in September.  I started watching a friend's twin (2 year old) twins.  I only watch them 2x per week for 4 hours at a time.  I was worried that it might be overwhelming to have 5 kids age two and under at one time.  But, it has turned out to be so great for us.  They have a house, so I bring my kids over to their house.  This is so great for us because it gives us an outing.  They love getting out of our house and playing with "new" toys, and interacting with other children.  It also gives us a little extra $$, which doesnt hurt right now.

On the 15th, we attended the Nevada Center for Reproductive Medecine's semi anual BBQ.  It is a chance for all of the patients who have done IVF to get together with the Doctors and staff and see how the "Miracle babies" are growing.  It was a fun time.  LOTS of twins and a few tripplets.  I am sad that I didnt take very many pictures.  I only got shots of the Boys playing in the bounce house.


We also took the kids bowling for the first time.  They are still a little small for it, but we had a blast anyways.




Oh!  And, we took the kids on a hike.  It was so fun!  And they all did so great!  No complaining or fussing from anyone!  (Yah, We're THAT family.  I dressed us all in red!  But we were freaking adorable...all the hikers said so.)







No comments: