Sunday, May 29, 2011

Catch up...

So, we have been pretty busy at our house since our little guys have arrived. Let me catch you up:
James finished another semester at UNR. 2 semesters to go!!! He is still working the early morning shift at UPS. then he comes home and I go to work. James is so good with the boys! He gets them all day long, and he still has all of his hair. :)
I am starting my countdown to retirement. 6 weeks to go! I love my job, but I love my boys more. We are all very excited that I will be a career mom in a few weeks. Hopefully I will keep all of my hair!
JP and JR are growing so quickly! They are starting to look more like little boys, and less like babies. They are so much fun! They are best friends, and it is so much fun watching them together. The other night I had put them to bed and they weren't interested in sleeping. I picked JP up and started rocking him. He immediately was bright eyed and wanted to play. JR, from the crib, wanted to see why he was being left out. I tried my hardest not to laugh with they started "talking" to each other. Turns out, their twin language sounds a lot like whale-speak. JP has a low...moan? (I don't know...what do you call it when whales communicate?) and JR's is much more high pitched. Needless to say, between their talking and my laughing, it took a while for us to get to sleep that night.

We have done a few photo shoots since our last post:

Happy New Year



Happy Valentines Day



Happy St Patrick's Day


Happy Easter


Happy Laundry Day (that's today)

5 comments:

Wohlford Family said...

They are getting so big! We need to Skype sometime and let these babies chat! Emma has a language of her own too...it probably translates over to her cousins though. I'm so glad things are going well for your family. We miss you!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh--They are like little boys now!?! When did that happen? I'm so excited to see them next month!

Lydia said...

Wow! What handsome boys!

Janelle said...

They are so stinkin cute! I can't believe I haven't met them yet. Hopefully we'll be able to cross paths soon. I love the little photo shoots! Please post more often and with more pics, we miss you guys!!!

RightHahn said...

So, so, so, so, so, sooooooooooooooo cute!!! I need to meet them ASAP