I dont have a ton of time to post because these babies need to eat soon, but I wanted to announce the arrival of:
James Richard Wohlford II and James Paul Wohlford. Born at 1:13 and 1:14pm on 10/9/10. JR was 5lbs 14oz and JP was 5lbs 3oz. Everyone is healthy and happy. They boys are growing and I am shrinking (Yay!)
I'm sure there will be more stories to come soon!
4 comments:
SO cute!!! Congratulations!! We were thinking of you guys all day on the 9th and hoping all would be well! - Dorene
I like that they are wearing stripes, because they just broke out of prison! :-)
Congrats! And I can't wait to see you all!
love, love, love them! almost as much as i love suze:) take care of each other...and come drop the boys off anytime you want or need a break in the bay area! seriously...
Absolutely adorable! They are so cute!
Post a Comment