Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We're in!

So, we decided that we don't need a blog until we start having kids, but I wanted to reserve the name (Go-Wolfpack). So, I set up our blog not intending to post anything until we had something to announce...and, no, we don't have any announcements. :) But, now that we are on, I think I will try to keep you updated.
James is in school full time, and working almost full time...and homeworking in his free time.
I have been retired for the past 4 months. Ok, well maybe not retired. But it sounds better than unemployed. I have been waiting almost a month for my Substitute Teaching license to be processed, and it was finally finished today! Yippie! Now I have to go through the orientation at the School District. Hopefully they are faster than the Department of Education! So, I will be working soon. I also took a part time job at "The GAP". I have been there for almost 2 weeks, and it is pretty fun. The Gap is a very employee friendly company, and really takes care of its employees. I think I am really going to like it there!
I think that is all for now.

3 comments:

RightHahn said...

It works!!! And btw...I LOVE the wedding photo. Not many people would have the gumption to take such a photo. But I'm grateful you did...so that I can laugh about it;)

Lindsay

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

Umm...thanks for letting us know you started a blog! I just found it!! We miss you guys! Hope you are doing well. Your first post is hilarious!! Call us next time you are in town!

Janelle said...

Let me know when you get the "friends and family" discount! Hehehe...