Sunday, April 8, 2012

Trip to SoCal

For my birthday this year, James sent me to California to visit my family. Well, we call it my birthday trip, but really it was me getting the kids out of the house while James did a few home improvement projects. I couldn't handle the mess with all the kids, so we thought it would be best if I took them on a little road trip. Thank goodness for my Dad who flew up to Reno just to drive with us to Upland. I would not have been able to make the trip by myself with the 3 little ones.
We had such a fantastic time!!!

We played with our cousins:

We went to the LA Zoo:

We got to visit both Great-Grandma's:
(Grandma Gibson was so excited to play ball with the boys! She is in better shape than I am!!!)
(climbing trees at Grandma Gibson's)

We got to visit the boys' girlfriends, Zoie and Poppy.
JP learned how to drive:
And the boys got to play with grandpa's pens again:

I love going "Home". Thank you to all of my family for putting up with us, and helping out with my kids! I hope we can get down there again soon!

No comments: