I cant believe it has already been a year since my boys were born! They are getting so big and learning so much! Here are a few shots from their birthday party on Sunday. We did just a small party for them (just the 4 of us) with the grandparents on the phone and computer. It was pretty fun...I just cant wait to be able to have family parties in person!
JR telling us how old he is:
JP's Cake Before
JP's Cake After
JR's Cake Before
JR's Cake After
Both boys during

JR After

JP after
We really thought they would do more damage to the cakes..but it turns out they really like the frosting, so that's where they pretty much stayed.
At least they had fun eating!!!!
3 comments:
I wish we could have been there to celebrate! Your boys are so big and handsome. Emma loves looking at pictures of her cousins! We love you! P.S. What are your plans for Christmas? I think we are heading to Sac Town. Please tell me you'll be there too!
Happy birthday to your babies!! You sure have cute boys;) Have fun with your family in town!!
Cute pictures. My kids never attack their cake as much as I think they should. Just a few more weeks, and you won't be pregnant anymore. Do you remember what that feels like?
Post a Comment