Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Retired

It has been about a month since I have retired, and I am still finding my groove. I mostly feel lazy because when I could be doing things like clean the bathroom (blah!) I take naps or watch entirely too much TV. but then I justify it by blaming it on the new baby growing in my uterus. I feel tired all the time!! And the heat in Reno isn't helping motivate me to do much either!

But, on good days where I am not so lazy, I have been able to take the boys out to Play groups, to family trips to the park...or family trips to anywhere air conditioned. Here are a few recent shots of the boys:

JR at the Sparks Marina


JP at the Sparks Marina



I am amazed at how much they LOVE "Baby Einstein"!! I don't get the fascination...but I love the break it gives me!!

This is my new favorite picture of JR. I like to think that he was sleepy...but he could have been bored with the dinner that I was forcing him to eat. Green beans are delicious!!


1 comment:

Buffy said...

That looks great! Thanks for sharing them! Kathryn sure had fun playing with your boys. When are you coming over here?!!!