I think we are just about ready for the twins to get here. I stopped working a week ago, and it was definitely time!! I stopped working Friday, and Saturday I just wanted to be in bed! It has been the same story pretty much every day since then. Doctor's appointments, and come home to rest. That is pretty much my life right now. But, I am so grateful to have this time to rest because once these guys/gals get here I'm pretty sure I wont be getting much of it any more.

I made James take a photo of me today...not because I want to remember myself this big, but because I figure the kids will probably want to see what I looked like pregnant with them some day. So, this is me at 35 weeks.
We also have our c-section scheduled for October 9th at 1:00pm. I tried to get them to push it out one more day, but our OB's schedule wouldn't allow it. (Sorry kids, I tried to get your birth date 10/10/10.) It will be OK, though, I can live with 10/9/10.
4 comments:
Good work mama! You look so good, pregnancy always looks so cute on other people.
10/10/10 - so close!!!! I would have asked too:) And you do look really good!!!
Looking good!!!
So cute! I can't wait to see them :)
Post a Comment